Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Girls with Santa

So we went to Bass Pro Shop to get our free picture with Santa. The girls didn't get an afternoon nap so I was worried. I was waiting to get my time card when two friends ahead of me took one each. The girl said they only needed one and promised them tey'd each get a chance with Santa alone. The one friend told the other to put it back but she didn't want to. It was for 3 and it was about 2:15. Well you guessed it she wouldn't and took the last one which irritated me. So I got 3:30. I was first in line for it but probably didn't see Santa until 3:45. I was worried the girls would get irritated but they did great. No crying or scary faces with Santa. Santa let us down because he was looking down! It was a great pic of the girls. I may take them back when they start having Santa there earlier and do lunch. Maybe Mr. B will go with.

Here it is

No comments:

Post a Comment