Sunday, March 29, 2009

Let me introduce myself....

It is my first blog entry on our journey. This blog will be about Mr. B's and my life. I'm just letting you know now we're very boring people haha....well except for football season.

Mr. B and I got married May 24th, 2008 in New Orleans. It was truly a magical day. I just wish I would've hired a day of coordinator, and that it wasn't so darn hot...but it's Louisiana and that's part of the magic of living here! Great skin in the summer haha

This coming month is full of things so it should be interesting and then the countdown to Europe! We'll be seeing my aunt, uncle, and cousins there! We'll be heading to Rome and then Paris...they live in Brussels so that alone will be great. We'll also drive to some other countries and meet up with my best friend who's stationed in Germany with the Air Force.

Well Mr. B had to leave to go to Florida today which was a bummer. He'll be gone all week. But that's how we make the money so that's the sacrifice we take.

No comments:

Post a Comment