Monday, March 30, 2009

She works hard for her money!

So you better treat her right Mr. B! haha

So yesterday Mr. B had to go out of town on a Sunday bleh but I had signed up to work an event at a local all in one type of place. This particular one was a vendor/bridal expo. I worked in heels for 7.5 hours! I wish I would've known to bring in flats and then change because I was running all over!

It was busy for awhile and then the last 4 hours just drug on...especially since I'm not used to working on the weekends. So this week I'll put in 47.5 hours. Luckily my day job is an office job but I wore flats today because my feet hurt so bad.

I miss Mr. B already boo!
But I'm hoping since he's gone I'm going to go try out a gym. It's always easier when he's gone since I don't have to rush home to make sure dinner is ready at 6. And not that he requires dinner to be ready for 6 but that's just a little thing I like to do for him since he works so hard...aww isn't that sweet. Well we're still newleyweds so ask me in a few months! Nah I've been doing this for him since we've been together which speaking of April 2nd will be our 3 year anniversary of being together. It seems like a lot longer but time has really flown by.

I'm anxiously anticipating what the appraiser said. We have to close before April 10th to lock in the rate for our re-finance and it's getting close. Especially with Mr. B traveling a lot he won't have time to get to the title company on a whim.

But I'm sure it will all work itself out. We're hardworking law abiding people so I'm not worried.

Well that's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment