Thursday, March 29, 2012

36 week update

This is late but oh well.

Fluid went up again. From 29 to 30.1. She still isn't concerned with the amoumt although I've read that onve you hit 30 you become a severe poly case.

She did say not to stress you out but...
Ok come on when your doctor says that you're going to stress.

That if my water breaks immediately come in. Don't go home to get your bag or wait for contractions because the cord could prolapse and we don't want that...well no shit haha

Fyi my bag is in the car. They keep saying so much hair so I do need to out a cute barrette in my bag too.

My cervix was still closed but was soft and squishy so that's good.

I dislike the internals so much. I got tested for strep b so I'll find out the results on monday. Last time I wasn't and it won't matter much sinve I'll be hooked uo to an IV for section unless i am extremely dilated when I go in and then who knows.

Can't believe today marks 3 weeks exactly that the section is scheduled for. And of course she could come earlier. But if she doesn't come before next Friday she needs to hold off until the 16th so my doc can be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment