Sunday, July 6, 2014

Birthday Getaway...

So for my 30th birthday we decided to do a small getaway. My aunt and are kids are coming in from St Louis to watch the girls. I am excited and incredibley nervous at the same time. 

I really am worried I'll be super sad abd miss them and I hope they're good. 

They're really good kids but unfortunately and fortunately they have a few idocinrecies and are OCD about some things. 

Geeee I wonder where they got that from heh. 

We'll be pretty busy Saturday and Sunday but Monday we made it to just do whatever and I worry that's the day I'll have a hard time. 

We looked at so many locations and ultimately settled on NYC. 

It will be my third time there but I just love that city. I could seriously live there. 

The two other times I never made it to the Statue of Liberty or Ellis Island and already the crown was booked but we'll be able to do the pedestal. 

I also want to walk over the Brooklyn bridge. 

Now that the 9/11 museum is open we got tickets for that as well. 

We'd love to do a broadway show but don't want to cram in everything. 

We've booked our dinners as well. But I'll save all the food for another post. 

Anxiously excited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment