Saturday, January 15, 2011

Introducing...

A La Rue Designs

My new Etsy business!!!!!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/ALaRueDesigns

I'll be selling tutu's, wall letters, bow holders, cap holders for the boys, and I think eventually tooth fairy pillows and cute birthday hats etc.

I have made two tutu's so far and will be making at least one more this week...they take time though so I have to work it in between Ava needing me which is all the time haha

I started working on her bow holder today and have some wall letters (doing some initials) on Monday. So I'm hoping with getting a few more things on there that I'll get a sale.

I could use the extra cash for all of Ava's things since she's spoiled rotten haha.

I'm really excited. Go check it out! And if you're nice buy something or refer me pleeeeease!

No comments:

Post a Comment