Monday, January 31, 2011

I did it...

I wrote him a letter along with the expenses. Mr. B always seems more receptive to my letters. I guess because it's a great way for me to get out everything without being emotional and he can read it on his own and let it simmer before discussing it.

So as I was going to take a shower I said "this is for you" and he said "oh lawd"....but in it I said take time and consider it please.

So that was that.

Last night he asked if we had any medical bills for Ava or myself and I said nope except for the pediatrician since that is tricky with the insurance messing up but it should be fixed and he was like oooh ok. So to me that made me think he was thinking about the numbers and just didn't want any expenses unplanned that could alter things...but then again maybe not.

Then I think he said something about Ava and school tomorrow and he said yah you get to go to school and it will help you get in routine for real school one day....wtf....dude a 3 month old knows nothing of school like a 5 year old haha

So who knows. I think he's wishy washy. And in the letter I said how don't be fooled that the past two days have been decent because I've been able to be with Ava.

So of course this morning I cried and then he put her in the car and went to give me a kiss and a hug and I burst into tears so I think he realized oh crap she's not over it.

He was talking to his BFF last night and his BFF said he wants to try for number 3 by the end of this year. They have a 5 and 4 year old. How much do you want to bet that Mr. B makes a comment later this year on how cool it would be for us to be pregnant at the same time...I can see it now. Oh and in the letter I put how I was confused by his 2nd kid thing.

I have all the paperwork in for refinancing and we're locked in at 4.75%. Soooo happy about that. That's better than the last time we tried which I think was 4.85 and we're currently at 6.5. So almost 2%.

We'll just have to set up the appraisal and hope to goodness that goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment