Friday, May 27, 2011

Crazy Dream

Ok so for those of you who know me I have always said I have a strong feeling I'll have twins and think that it would be wonderful the next go round to have that happen and be done since that would definitely be it in Mr. B's mind haha

My father is adopted so I have no idea about his family other than I know for sure his mother had a girl first and then him but don't know if twins ran in her family or my biological grand father.

My father had 3 girls and a boy so who knows and I'm not sure if there are twins floating around on Mr. B's side or not but from what I grasped it's the woman that carries that or something...anyways yah

So last night I had a very very vivid dream that I remember to a T!

We were pregnant (don't know when and this was after we found out because we were getting our 8 week Ultrasound).

And there were two sacs....but both babies were in Sac A (this part is not true but the U/S Tech said that one sac is the mother's and one is the father's and whichever baby is in which will carry more features/personality traits of that parent)...and both were in Mr. B's. (but again we know that part isn't true) The part that can be true is two babies sharing one sac which generally not always means Identicals.

And this part couldn't happen at 8 weeks but she said both were BOYS!

Ok so I know I'm reading into this and I take some things with a grain of salt but I have a strange feeling this is all in connection to the reading even though she didn't mention twins and gave different months but just a little strange since I have NOT been thinking twins these past couple of weeks.

We'll see

No comments:

Post a Comment