Monday, May 2, 2011

I suck

At updating...truly I do.

I've been trying to stay as busy at work as possible so it will seem a little less painful but that usually doesn't do the trick.

I am searching a ton for a new job and have found a possibility but still not sure Mr. B will go for it.

If I get an interview I'll let you know more about it.

Anyways La Rue she's just blossoming into this grown child already. I get so sad to think that on Wednesday she'll already be 6 months old. Time does need to slow a little.

She can sit a little by herself now and we just got her tray for her Bumbo and let her test out banana's for the first time in the meshy thing. I don't think they were fully ripe because she would make a funny face haha....brown rice cereal was a no go as well as green beans.

So I said I was going to throw the ol "don't do fruit first" thing out the window...whatever works.
So we'll try nanners for a few more days and introduce Avacodo and/or Sweet Potato.

Some of you know I have gone back and forth on the earring debate...I just wish my pediatricians office did it earlier than 6 months and I don't think I would've felt so bad...for some reason I just think she'll feel the pain more now than she would've at 3 months...that's silly I'm sure and normally she's great with pain like me....so I am now leaning towards getting them down but we'll see what happens on Friday haha

I need to get Ava some balloons for her 6 month birthday on Wednesday. She's flirting like crazy and just smiles at everyone.

The sleeping thing yah it sucks. I know now she's used to it but what can I do? I need sleep too. So I've been doing my best to keep putting her back in but once midnight-1 rolls around I have to give in to function the next day.

I'm trying everything possible. I wish I had enough vacation to take a couple of days to hang with her and get her going.

Mr. B is applying for a new job and if he gets it eventually we'd have to move closer to where we used to live...part of me would like that being close to some friends and part of me really likes being where we're at as far as being kind of far away and it's quiet. I would for sure miss being closer to LSU and the bigger town because we'd still have to drive 25 minutes into New Orleans.
Houses are so much more and so is electricity because it's a different company.

We'll see though

I'm off to do some real work...soon I'll post some pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment