Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Week 4/5 Update

Yes you read that right...I'm pregnant!

Week 4/5 Update

How far along?: 4 Weeks 2 Days or 5 Weeks


Maternity clothes: Nope


Sleep: Having a 9.5 month old who loves to co-sleep doesn't warrant the best sleep because I've been trying to let her cry it out for a bit and wean her of that. This has nothing to do with being pregnant though haha

Best moment this week: Finding out I was pregnant!

Movement: None


Food cravings: None so far


Food aversions: Nothing so far


Gender: Won't know that for awhile.


Labor signs: None for a long long time please!


Belly button in or out?: Innie


What I miss: I'll miss eating my steak at medium rare and having to heat up deli meats, and watching cheeses.


What I am looking forward to: September 16th when we can see our little one.


Weekly Wisdom: I haven't gotten any yet since I really haven't told anyone. But you better believe I'll be asking about the 2 under 18 months folks.


Milestones: BFP!


Weight: 160

Is everyone as shocked as I am to see this?! Based on my LMP my due date actually would be April 24th and that would put me at 5 weeks today however I'm pretty sure I ovulated late and I'm going with April 24th and then I'd be 4w2d. This is surreal.

Just like with Ava I randomly said hmm have I gotten a period (last month was my first real one) so I had a tiny bit of bleeding around the 4 week mark if you use my LMP which was like Ava so I assume it was implantation bleeding. So I took a test on a whim. I am shocked.

The whole 2 under 2 thing is crazy but Ava will be 17.5 months if I go full term. Which I have just started reading about VBAC's and it seems they don't recommend a VBAC if between the 1st section and 2nd would be less than 18 months. So I'll have to chat with my doctor about that. I know many states are regulating when doctors can schedule sections and only do it at 39 weeks and if it's less there's a reason for it. Which 39 weeks is fine. I went until 38w5d so what's 2 days difference.

We shall see. I am going to be telling Mr. B here in a minute...wish me luck haha

No comments:

Post a Comment