Monday, August 29, 2011

Week 5/6 Update

Week 4/5 Update

How far along?: 5 Weeks 1 Days or 5 Weeks 6 days


Maternity clothes: Nope but I have won a few things on Ebay so I'm pretty excited to be a little more stylish this time around haha


Sleep: Having a 9.5 month old who loves to co-sleep doesn't warrant the best sleep because I've been trying to let her cry it out for a bit and wean her of that. This has nothing to do with being pregnant though haha

Best moment this week: Getting through another week

Movement: None


Food cravings: None so far


Food aversions: Nothing so far


Gender: Won't know that for awhile.


Labor signs: None for a long long time please!


Belly button in or out?: Innie


What I miss: I'll miss eating my steak at medium rare and having to heat up deli meats, and watching cheeses. (This will probably stay because I have barely drank as it is with BF'ing so that isn't that big of a deal)


What I am looking forward to: September 16th when we can see our little one.


Weekly Wisdom: I haven't gotten any yet since I really haven't told anyone. But you better believe I'll be asking about the 2 under 18 months folks.


Milestones: Another week closer to seeing our baby!


Weight: 161.4 (Last week should've been more like 161 instead of 160)

No comments:

Post a Comment