Thursday, December 29, 2011

polyhydramnios again???

So I am convinced that with Ava I got poly between my 5th and 6th month because I gained 10lbs...yes I did go back home but come on I wasn't pigging out. Because my doctor was on maternity leave herself I got shuffled between doctors who just said I was having a big baby (7lbs 10.2oz at 38w 5d isn't a big baby)

But when she came back I think at my 34 week appointment she measured and said I was measuring at 36/37 weeks and then I told her I wasn't overeating and she ordered an ultrasound where they found out I had about 27cm of fluid and normal range is 20-24.

So they had to do weekly u/s after that to make sure everything was ok.

So this time around at my 5 month appointment I had only gained 7lbs go me! But I had planned on watching very carefully to make sure it didn't jump up. And with the holidays also made sure not to overeat.

I weighed myself the other day and from my 5 month appointment to then I had gained about 7lbs and still have a week to go before I see my doc for my 6 month appointment. So I am feeling that I'm getting it again which is crazy because only like 2% of all pregnancies get it.

Now last time I had already had my GD test and scored very low so she may want to wait until I test to see if I do have GD...I really hope I don't and honestly don't think I do.

But I want to bring this to her attention now since last time it took too long with folks not paying attention.

Hoping that nothing is wrong with Ali and that my body just tends to produce more even when not needed.

We shall see but my belly is looking awfully big these days haha

No comments:

Post a Comment