Thursday, January 5, 2012

Weekly Update Week 24

How far along? 24 Weeks Anything in RED means with Allison


How big is baby? About 11.8 inches and my child is 1.5lbs hah (Same with Allison)


Weight gain/loss? Funny reading back because at my 5 month appointment I had gained 7lbs and this appointment I gained 11lbs...so I'm up to 18lbs......Ok I almost shit myself ok...no lie. At my 5 month I was up 7lbs and at 6 month I was up a total of like 19lbs but I went to a different doctor on a different scale. I have a serious hard time believing that I gained 12lbs in a month. Yes my belly is far bigger and the babe did some serious gaining and I'm sure everything else did too but even Mr. B agree's that I haven't really gained weight in my legs or arms so belly and boobs don't make up 12lbs in a month. So I'm going to pay close attention when I go in for my 7 month at my normal doctors scale because I don't think it's that high.


Maternity clothes? Pretty much all maternity unless I have things that fit for maternity that technically aren't. some and then just the dresses. I won some khaki capri's and a cute maternity shirt on Ebay and need to find another shirt or two to win


Stretchies? So far looks like just the ones that have always been there.....just on the boobs boooooo


Sleep? So far so good. I think this is due to being exhausted with work and running after Ava haha....getting worse. If I'm not up going to the bathroom literally 3 times in the middle of the night I'm constantly flipping from left to right and have 3 pillows trying to help me


Best moment this week? Seeing my baby girl again unexpectedly!!! Seeing my baby girl again and knowing her heart is perfect!


Movement? haha Ali is moving just like her big sister!!! seriously I think my girl may end up being a boxer! She is hitting/kicking/punching all over all the time


Food cravings? Rudy's Taco's Enchilada's...I'm actually looking into having my friend ship some via dry ice since no disgruntled employee's have put the recipe online! nothing out of the ordinary but soda which really sucks


Food aversions/foods that make me sick? Nothing finally! nothing really whoot


Gender? Another Girl! GIRL!!!!!


Labor signs? none none


Birth Prep? We're not doing another tour since we just did one 1.5 years ago haha and I'm having a RCS so I don't need to put down on paper what I want. We have our hospital tour this Sunday (hopefully TD Bonnie doesn't cancel that) and I have put my birth plan on paper


An outer-innie? It's about flat these days...poor Ava loves to poke at it and I go "boop boop boop" and she tries to repeat me but these days she can't put her finger in there haha both


What I miss? Moving quickly and keeping up with Ava....sushi sleeping, and honestly drinking


What I am looking forward to? Getting my house organized (a.k.a. throwing shit out), taking and fingers crossed passing my GD test, and getting the nursery started. Viability Day which is tomorrow and getting Ava's room in order


Milestones? Viability! Viability Day whooot


New things this week? Allison really has kicked it up a notch with the kicking and punching all over! And I have popped big time. Ava really is aware of when Mr. B talks with her and when I tap her she taps back...so cool...oh and it was so cool when she would kick me and I could feel it and see it on the US haha


Weekly Wisdom? None! It's seriously the craziest thing! I don't know maybe everyone thought I have handled things so well with Ava and so far that they don't feel the need? Maybe they're scared of me haha Honestly I really haven't gotten any but I'm starting to get tons of folks asking me when I'm due


Emotions? Eh I say 80% in check...these past few months just have been some stressful times and I'm dealing with some things emotionally trying to navigate and it's getting tough and I'm afraid a big blow up break down is coming....In check again yesssss.....

No comments:

Post a Comment