Friday, January 20, 2012

Weekly Update Week 26

Red is Allison


How far along? 26 Weeks


How big is baby? About 14 inches in length and weighs about 2lbs...


Weight gain/loss? My scale's battery is dead and I'm too lazy to replace it haha but I want to wait until at the doctors anyways....Still waiting to be weighed via my doctors scale...I did weigh myself at home and my weight was about what it was at the one doctors 2 weeks ago so I think her scale was wrong.


Maternity clothes? Pretty much all unless some things fit that aren't...All unless dresses


Stretchies? Same ones...can barely see the stomach ones that I got late with Ava, the boobs as usual....just on the boobs boooooo


Sleep? It's been rough. I not only have had the worst sciatic pain ever where no position helps but I have a sinus/upper respiratory infection and I wake not being able to breathe and coughing a lot....The past few nights were great even if I got up a couple of times to go to the bathroom...I think this was because Mr. B wasn't hope to be snoring and tossing and turning haha..I think I may have to resort to sleeping in the guest room.


Best moment this week? Another week closer to everything going well. Ali moved more than Ava did I swear....Another week down! Ava moving around like crazy


Movement? I thought Ava moved a lot...shoot Ali is surpassing her! seriously I think my girl may end up being a boxer! She is hitting/kicking/punching all over all the time. And she really dislikes it when I move from right to left on my side at night haha


Food cravings? I want some Rudy's Enchilada's and now really am considering having someone send them via dry ice to me once I figure out how much that will be haha....I've been bringing my lunch to work and just want a really good burger or Chinese buffet...something! nothing out of the ordinary but soda which really sucks


Food aversions/foods that make me sick? Nothing! nothing really whoot


Gender? Girl again! GIRL!!!!!


Labor signs? Just some Braxton Hicks...none..I have been having a little tightness but honestly I don't know if it's Braxton Hicks or not.


An outer-innie? Both but becoming more of an outtie with each passing day...both


What I miss? Sleeping...sleeping, and honestly drinking


What I am looking forward to? Uncle Ben is coming this weekend to get the guest bed so looking forward to that. And he actually has a nice shampooer not like the one we got that was broken...so once I get Ali's room cleared of the other stuff then I will pick next weekend maybe to shampoo everything! Well Uncle Ben couldn't come so looking forward to when someone can move the crap out and I can touch up paint and put together the furniture. We did get the shampooer so I'm going to shampoo her room around the two big items.


Milestones? Same as before! Another week honestly and some say into 3rd Trimester. Double Digits!!!!


New things this week? Getting the guest room cleared so we can start transforming it into Allison's room! Ava is moving so much....and I got excited about buying clothes...which I did haha


Weekly Wisdom? I haven't gotten any! Honestly I really haven't gotten any but I'm starting to get tons of folks asking me when I'm due...one lady today asked if I was expecting...she was trying to be nice but what if I wasn't? She would've still looked bad haha


Emotions? They are in check but we'll see how this weekend goes haha...In check and I hope to stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment