Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year

A clean fresh start. 

You know I am happy that I have this blog to look back on when the girls are older to see how my pregnancy evolved but I always hoped I would make this a nice site haha

Well maybe someday. 

But let's start with me just trying to update a couple times a week. 

For the record I was the only one in the house to make it to midnight. Whoot whoot. 

We watched LSU play against my old Iowa team in the Outback bowl today. 

And if anyone is wondering...no it was not a hard decision who to root for. 

Glad we came out on top. 

I also started my 30 day ab challenge again. 

Last time I made it to 2.5 minutes before I gave up. It honestly just got really boring. 

But even if that's as far as I make it again it was a really great core workout and I could always plank for 2.5 the rest of the month. 

I'm also going to do the trash/donate 100 items. 

I already started. I threw out a toy that was breaking. 

I then will go through every month and pick about 15-20 items. 

We've reached our max capacity in this house and need more space!  Useable space that is. 

I need to take down holiday decorations but won't do that until Mr. B goes back to work so I can take my time and organize. :)

Here aresome pictures from last year. 




No comments:

Post a Comment