Saturday, January 18, 2014

Time for a change...

And no this is not a new years resolution thing. I mean some could percieve it that way but I don't. 

My new years resolutions are things likespend  more "real" time with the girls and make time for Mr. B even when we're tired. 

Last year I lost 23 pounds. I hadn't been that weight since when we got married. I felt awesome. 

But I flipping HATE yes HATE running and that's currently the only thing I can do so my good knee doesn't get overused and hurt. Well besides an elliptical and I'm not paying a 70 dollar gym membership (have to drive 20 minutes to the closest one with a daycare and break that to the girls). 

So I stopped. And it was fine until I weaned A 2.0 this fall and then I stopped drinking as much water and I wish I could say the holidays but I really didn't over induldge. But then there's that pesky 10 pounds that has crept back on. 

So while I'm still 13 pounds lighter I definitelt am no longer like yay I feel great like I did at that weight while initally losing weight. 

I also know in life it's unrealistic to say I want to always be 150. 

I truly want to be 150-153 all of the time but wouldn't be super sad to be 155. 

But 155 is my cut off for my 8's to fit (american eagle that tend to run small) and for my cellulite on my legs to disappear haha

I did the plank challenge back when I was working out and it really worked!  I stopped at 2.5 minutes because quite honestly it's flippin boring hanging out for that long. It's all mental. 

I'm really out of shape in my core but I'm on day 4 and ready to go. 

Problem is it's been so cold to run with the girls. But I'm going to bundle them up and do it. No excuses. Een if it's more walking than running. 

So that's that. 

And here'a the plank challenge I'm doing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment