Tuesday, May 5, 2009

It's That Time Again

So everything was washed away in the dark hole of the Internet that I just wrote looking on how to do the darn strike through on here. Guess what?! I figured it out...aren't you happy?

Anyways so here's my confession...

I want a baby. I want to be a mommy so bad. Yes I'm only 24 years 9 months :) old but Mr. B is 32 going on 33 and I would really like 3 kids...and he's no spring chicken...heck I'm not either.

I just want to dive into that pregnancy pool and drink more water then a dehydrated dog in August in Louisiana!

The other night Mr. B and I were joking around and I said "Let's make a baby!" He just looked at me and started laughing....well hmphh I guess that means no.

And I think he'll be more open when we pay off the one credit card that will be June/Julyish. Then if he next few commissions are good we can pay off the other one and be Credit Card Debt Free.....say it with me everyone YIPEEEEEE! It's been such a long and strenuous road but we're finally there...the light at the end of the tunnel is almost blinding.

And we'd have things paid off a lot sooner if we didn't have that little wonderful thing known as Europe coming up! But you know what we're not going to pinch our pennies because it will most likely be the last time we get to go until our kids are about grown!

And if we don't spend as much as we thought then we'll come home and put that on the cards.

But then if he still isn't up for the baby making maybe I'll just trick coax him into the right direction with a Bottle of FireFly and some Miller Lite lot of love...:)

He says well we agreed that you wouldn't get pregnant during football season. Well I hate to break it to him but most likely I will be pregnant during some point of football season. I mean let's face it if LSU makes a bowl (which they most likely will make one) that would go to the end of December possibly early January. Then the first game of the season is usually Labor Day Weekend. Ummm well a baby takes 9 months sooo umm I'd either have to get pregnant the last week in December and have that baby a week before opening day!

I told him I'm already prepared to stay at home with the baby or take the baby with us tailgating for a bit (being responsible of course) and then going home to watch the game while he has fun.

And it would be best if I got pregnant this summer so that I wouldn't be full on in my 3rd trimester waddling around in this atrocious lovely weather in the summer. Now that's saying that if we did start trying this summer we'd be fortunate and lucky enough to conceive right away.

But I digress this baby talk has got me feeling like that annoying friend who just won't shut up about something you really have no interest in. HAHA

Well I just can't wait for our vacation. You know it's odd the closer our vacations get the more Mr. B and I fight. I think it's just because the vacations are always well deserved and long overdue and we're excited, and nervous about leaving work etc. But it really will be here before we know it.

I'm very thankful uncle Kevin has offered to watch Parle so we don't have to put him in the kennel. That just would've been way to long of a visit in there and I know he'll get walks and be able to play with Maddox too.

Well Mr. B had to go out of town today. Bummer but honestly he probably won't go out next week and then the following week he won't be able to since that's when we leave. So hey I can deal!

I just feel if you're still reading this you're hoping it's going to get better and quite frankly it's not hah so I'm going to put you out of your misery.

Outtie

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the baby making! And I think Mr. B might have to realize that he cant have his cake and eat it too! If you were to get pregnant now that would having the baby right in January after the football season, and then the baby would be old enough in the fall to tag along to some of the games! perfect solution!!!

    ReplyDelete