Monday, May 4, 2009

Short and Sweet

Well I only have a few more minutes before I leave to go home for the day whoot...but once I get home I have to work out so eh.

This past weekend was fun. Our friend Kevin came in and brought his dog Maddox. Parle finally has learned how to play...well really it's "Hey Maddox (English Bulldog) try and get your slow fat ass to run as fast I me (has greyhound in him)...we'll basically do figure 8's sound like fun?! Whereas Maddox like's to rough house and play tug o war.

Saturday we did the back flower beds and even though it was hot they really look nice! I still have to get 2 more flowers since one of our beds turned out to be bigger then we thought and we have to buy pavers this weekend...plus I need to find a decorative hose holder thingy.

We then went to the Drunken Fish for dinner and it was surprisingly really yummy and fixed my Sushi craving.

Yesterday was a relaxing day and I made Cincinnati Chili which was yummers.

This week hopefully won't be too bad...we're eating two different kinds of leftovers today and tomorrow then I'll head to the store for the rest of the week.

And the capri's I had to take back to Kohl's of course they didn't have my size again so I think I'll have to order from the net. But I did buy a pair of jean capri's haha. But Mr. B of course got more. I don't know why he always says I get everything.

Well about 2.5 weeks til Europe I really can't wait! It's going to be so fun.

This post really is boring...sorry for whoever reads it..I'm just so tired I don't have an ounce of wittiness in me.

I'm out dudes

No comments:

Post a Comment