Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Reminiscing

So I loaded my Ipod with more cd's last night in preparation for our trip (T minus 43 hours). Well sometimes you just don't want to listen to the whole cd so I love the shuffle function. And boy are they bringing back some serious memories.

Like old boyfriends, college, Tampa...oh Tampa how I love thee...I swear if we ever get a chance to move somewhere else I would love Tampa. I think there is work for Mr. B there...but he'll never leave good ol' Louisiane!

I don't know you just know how some music takes you to a place and time...even the smell and taste? And you can remember exactly what you were thinking and feeling at that moment? Yah totally there with all kinds of music from James Blunt to Kenny Chesney.

Most of it brings up some pretty bitter times but you know I can honestly look back now and smile. Because I've learned a lot about life and about myself.

This post really doesn't have a lot of meaning haha but hey I was thinking this so I posted.

So Mr. B is driving me crazy with packing. He is a pack rat! I know he won't wear some of the bottoms he's bringing ugh.

What I do know is that I've gotten way to big for my britches...literally. A lot of shirts and pants/shorts don't fit me and I have no idea if I'll even have enough clothes. Maybe that will bet he perfect time to buy over there hehe.

But I have realized that even doing the DVD 4 times a week I'm just not going to see the results I want so when I get back especially since I now have an Ipod I'm joining the gym by my house so I can use the elliptical. I wish we had room for one at our house and I'd just do it there but no luck.

Well I'm going to end this thing before someone dies from boredom.

Oh and I miss Parle so much! It was so sad leaving him at Uncle Kevin's on Sunday. He was laying on the couch and just kind of looked at us like "Well where are you going now?" He has no idea it's going to be for 17 whole days. He's not going to remember us :( Well he will but I just feel so bad for him.

Oh well at least he'll have Mattox to play with and that will keep him company. I almost cried and probably will at some point.

Oh no a song just came on that reminded me of the horrendous ex that put his hands on me yuck. Skip!

No comments:

Post a Comment