Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Just realized...

That I won't be able to blog while in Mexico because I'm not bringing my work laptop in case it gets stolen.

But when I get back I'll blog about each day since I'll be taking daily pictures of me drinking unlimited drinks and getting beach massages for cheap and eating whatever I want and relaxing in the pool....jealous yet? haha


well I'm not going to post the food from Tday because I did that on FB but here are two pictures that Mr. B and I took with our doggie

I was going to use one of these for our Christmas cards but then thought "Hey! How about use a picture from our trip to Europe because that would be more fun" so I'm going to go to Walgreen's on Saturday and print some off.

I was able to pick up some new Xmas cards while shopping in the antique district with my grandparents. I have a few left over from last year I believe...super cute with a cajun recipe on the back! Love them!

Well that be it as my GG would say.

No comments:

Post a Comment