Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Rough Day Part Two

It just never ends...oh boy! I'm not dreading getting back from vacation because I'll be doing so much on that Sunday and won't have time to breathe.

Now by about Wednesday of the week I get back I think it will be much better but still...

And this other center is killing me on the detail work. Meetings galore. I have to be to work before 8 actually which for me is a killer especially since I missed Teen Mom and I have to wait until 11 to watch it and it's an hour long bleh.

But Mr. B said I could get a pedicure tomorrow! I'm so excited. The last time I had a professional pedicure was my wedding folks! That's a year and a half and it wasn't even that good...the last real nice one was geez about 3 years ago.

I can't decide what color I want...I know it sounds silly but I really dig the black color just don't know how it will look on my toes.

Mr. B said I should do one black and one gold for the saints haha


Oh side note...I'm watching House Hunters and can't believe how much they people say they can "afford" because there's just no way!

And I love how House Hunters always says their payment will be xxx amount but that doesn't include insurance or PMI if you need it...so that usually adds in about 200+ more a month haha

So you get all of these first time home-buyers thinking they can afford stuff that they can't and that's why we're in the crisis we're in...all these damn ARM loans.

le sigh

well my show is about to start and then Rough Day Part Tree will start

1 comment:

  1. Omg I know! Before we bought our house we were like how in the world are these folks affording this with no downpayment/very little saved, they make less than us, but are buying way more expensive places? Totally didn't get it. And in one of those shows, it seemed like the host was always pushing them to buy more (property virgins I think). Then we figured we were including everything that the shows didn't into our budget.

    ReplyDelete