Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Hi...is anyone out there???

I don't blame you if you've stopped checking to see if I have been blogging. I said that I would come back and update about Mexico right away and I didn't...let's not even start about Xmas yet!

But tonight I'm actually really hoping to get this done...really I am!

We had a full house for Christmas...quite honestly far more then I ever expected and I loved every minute of it!
I hope one day we win the lottery and we can buy the big house I've always dreamed of so I can host...how awesome would that be!

Tomorrow night my aunt and uncle come to stay with us and then we'll head to New Orleans...I'm excited but will blog more about that later.

I will also blog more later on Operation Make a Baby in 2010....just have a few more tweaks to work out tonight then I'll update.

I'm sure I actually will have enough updates for each of the days I missed to "unofficially" blog every day in December like my goal haha.

Come back soon!
I promise I'll be a good blogger.

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering when you'll be back blogging. I wa thisclose to calling you out on facebook, lol :)

    ReplyDelete