Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Let's talk about...

Pedicures! Where have they been all of my life seriously!!!!

I wanted to sleep so badly but though that maybe rude haha

She then talked me into waxing my eyebrows which I've never done before and it wasn't that bad...she said that my eyebrows were already pretty nice (thank you) but she'd make them "pretty" haha

and then she asked the dreadful question..."you want me do your upper lip" o...m...g... I almost died then I almost had to pick myself up off the floor from laughing so hard in my head...I mean what am I a 65 year old Jew from Jersey...(no offense to the Jews I have many Jew friends and we joke about this all of the time) I guess it's the dark haired Italian in me le sigh...

none the less I do look better haha

and my tootsies look oh so cute! I took pictures that I'll post when I get back.

Packing is pretty much done thank goodness! I just have to do a few things tomorrow but wanted to be changed and have gotten ready for the day before I do so...


ooh also Mr. B's cousin...uncle winnie is giving away his yorkie poo and he said we have first dibs...I'm trying to talk Mr. B into it!!! send me vibes he says yes! He's adorable!
Speaking of dogs...I feel so bad for Parle having to be in the kennel for so long but we didn't want to ask Uncle Kevin and Auntie Jen since they have to cats, a full grown bulldog, and a baby bulldog now.

Oh well he'll get some great Xmas presents tee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment