Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Quotes

So the debate for trying for another baby is hot snd heavy in our house and Indon't mean in a good way. 

I'm not ready to divulge that topic yet and want to put andisclaimer out now. 

This is very normal especially for women to feel. 

In no way, shape, or form am I trying to replace Grant. He will always be in my heart...in fact that hole will always be in my heart too. 

Until the day we die we will mourn the loss of our son. 

But I do need joy. I do need to bring life into this world. I do need to feel in control of something. 

So I will leave you with two things that have stuck out to me in researching about pregnancy after a loss for hopefully when that time comes I'll already know all the emotions that come with that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment