Monday, April 27, 2015

Urn

That's something you don't think about for children or infants....urns

Mr. B and I had narrowed it down between two completely different urns. 

We wanted something to sit on our mantle so we could talk to Grant whenever we wanted (not that we need that to do so) but also something that regular visitors wouldn't know what it was. 

We decided to let the girls decide between the two. And wouldn't you know it like always they disagreed. Over and over and over again. 

So later on I journaled to Grant and said you'll see this for the rest of your life and you'll end up being the deciding factor a lot :). Please give me a sign on which urn you think is best. 

So a little later I showed the pictures again and like the first time Ali picked the one we went with but when it was Ava's turn she IMMEDIATELY yelled that one!  Which was the one Ali wanted. 

I asked a few times showing her the pictures and each time she said the same thing. 

I looked up and smiled and thanked my sweet boy for helping with such a tough decision. 

Today the urn came in...

It's beautiful. 

Grant came in a clear bag from the funeral home and this urn had a nice little cream satchel. So we put the clear bag in the satchel and we all gave him a kiss. 

Now our Grant the Great resides on our mantle where alllll of those wonderful cards are to show just how precious and important he was/is to everyone. 

You will always be with me my love. But now whenever we move you'll come too. 

My baby you'll always be....


No comments:

Post a Comment