Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I'm back

Well I can't believe that our trip went by as fast as it did and I've already been back to work almost a week! I did get all of our laundry done the day I took off work (Thank Goodness I did that) but it's already piling up again and tonight Kevin comes over to drop Mattox off because we offered to watch her until Sunday while he takes a mini vacation.

He's going to Destin with his girly and that has inspired me to want to go to Destin too. Mainly because I've never been there (been to Panama City many a time) and that I feel Mike and I need a mini vacation from our vacation.

We did an extreme amount of walking and it was beating hot in Rome...let alone other things that happened. I took 575 pictures because Mr. B wouldn't shut his trapper about me taking pics. By the end of the trip when he'd say "Take a picture of that...or did you a take a few of that?" I was biting my tongue because it was like nails on a chalkboard. And when we came home and I told him how many we actually took he was shocked! Well geez I took about 2 pictures of everything then you turned around and told me to take 2 more...it adds up.

Plus we have a disposable we have to take in since our flippin camera died when I went to take the first picture of St Peters Basilica....so upset! Because once we left to go buy one we couldn't get back in :(

But I have pictures of it however I'd have to contact my step dad to see if he kept that photo album. I really hope he did. I should ask my aunt to swing by and get it and mail it to me.

Well I just checked and 2 of the 5 condos that I was interested in are already booked so I need Mr. B to decide soon!

I really could be going to Kentucky for my family reunion instead of doing Destin but I just think Mr. B and I could use the alone time since all of our vacations area always with people (other then our honeymoon).

Then today my mother in law was booking our cruise for Xmas. So from the 19th-26th we'll be heading to Belize, Roatan, and Cozumel. It should be a good time and the deposit is only due now and the rest isn't due until November. So hopefully things pick up so we won't have to pull from savings.

I just really hope things pick up soon because I don't know if Mr. B will have a job by the end of July and that freaks me out since we're on his insurance!

The good news is that we saw gas prices had risen about 20 cents since we were gone but in order for that to change anything it needs to stay that way for the next couple of months to wear the oil/gas companies are making money so that other places are in business which means Mr. B is then renting and selling equipment to them.

We're fine financially but I really don't like not saving any money because his commission pays for our house note and whatever is left always went into savings. I was planning on having our one credit card paid off a lot earlier then that will happen...and with this re-finance deal.

I'm so over Region's honestly it's crazy. And I've been asking for a copy of the appraisal and funny how I haven't heard anything back. I find it odd that one guy (who Region's uses) said our house was worth 13k more then the other guy they had us use this past time. 13k is a huge difference and there are some inconsistencies they need to figure out. I want to the see the houses though because our house is like the smallest in the neighborhood but we have the lake and a larger lot them some so it evens itself out. I don't appreciate being well dicked around.

So I want the copy and raise hell but we're not re-financing with them and taking money out of savings for closing...that's just silliness. Our payment has already dropped 80 bucks switching insurance which is awesome!

Well I'll post pictures of our adventures tonight since Mr. B is out of town.

2 comments:

  1. When are you planning to go to Destin? If it's the same time as us, we could meet up for drinks one night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I wish that would be fun! We wouldn't go until the 7th or 8th of August but I think we won't go because I want to go to my family reunion and possibly get a Wii hah

    ReplyDelete