Saturday, January 2, 2010

Viva La Mexico!!!

These pictures are going to be in random order...one thing I will learn how to do is be able to upload the pictures without them always going to the top...anywho

The trip to Mexico couldn't have come at a better time truthfully because I had put in 60 hours the week we were leaving...actually I was working until 1:30am and had to be up for 4:30 that morning.

Our little Peacock that was on our bed.

Beach weeee

Waiting in the lobby to check in having a drink


Drink in hand baby

Elephant


These Indian swing guys...crazy its just a rope


Our last night



Last night how cute!


Babe's in Playa Del Carmen known for their big ass margaritas



me in Playa

How beautiful is Playa???

The pool bar and our great bartender Louis!


Us


Our Room


Our Swan

Tulum






Us for an A La Carte


Cute

The view from our balcony


Mr. B and I in Tulum

Xel-Ha


The day we were leaving...so sad
It was a really great trip and of course went by too fast....it was rough not having Internet or a phone but refreshing at the same time...well worth the money and we got a great deal.
Its the Sunset Princess. It is huge you will do a lot of walking haha but its great and all of the food was great and of course the staff was fantastic as well.
Well it's a little late and I'm not doing a daily update but hey this if finally updated so I can move onto Christmas, then New Years and the Sugar Bowl...oh and my year end review...lots to update tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment