Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Exhausted

Ok I am just exhausted now...the nesting phase that I had on Sunday is over dudes...and each and every day is a struggle to keep my motivation up at work and just keep up the energy to make it through the day.

I really don't want to go to my appointment tomorrow and have her tell me that we won't schedule an induction until at least the 15th...really noway jose.

I want her to come out when she's ready but at the same time I love how folks are like "you've got to walk" ummmm my sciatic is back with a vengeance and I'm carrying around 40 extra pounds and my hips and right leg hurt so walking doesn't sound that fun when many folks have told me it doesn't do anything.

So no I won't haha

I don't want to sound unappreciative and bitchy I don't but I'm just sooo ready for Ava to be here.

ok I'm outtie

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel bad, you're attitude doesn't sound any different from anyone else I know when they're this close to the end! I hope she comes soon!

    ReplyDelete