Monday, November 15, 2010

First Day...

Alone with Ava...and I loved it! haha

She was a peach as usual. Actually did cry while I showered but apparently she was hungry...this girl eats y'all!

She generally falls asleep after the first boob and no matter what I do I can't wake her to eat on the other or else I wouldn't have to feel like I just sit in a milking stall all day.

Last night she did great in her crib. Got up about every 1.5 hours and then I'd put her back down and she'd kind of squirm for a few minutes but always went back to sleep and was a gem.

I love this girl so much...seriously like if I could eat her I would. I know I'm bias but dang she's beautiful.

And I was able to put away all the laundry, tidy her room some more, tidy my room, do the dishes and put them away...weeee

Tomorrow I'm going to try vacuuming and see how I do at that...and some light dusting I believe.

I decided I'm adding a French Silk Pie to Thanksgiving too....just because it sounds really good.

Oh and my weight I'm down 30lbs folks!!!! yah buddy. Just 10 more to pre-pregnancy weight and then hopefully in the next few weeks I'll drop an additional 10-20..ok additional 20 is a little unrealistic but you know I'll be moving around a lot more and maybe can work out at home some too so it might not be THAT far fetched.

Anyways getting so excited for Auntie Katti and the kids to come...just about a week...whoot!

Off to get dinner started.

2 comments:

  1. You're my hero. lol I can't get that much done with a 1 year old. I miss the newborn days so much!! Gabby would always fall asleep after the first side too, but once she got a few weeks older she'd demand side #2 everytime. That's when I realllly felt like a cow. lol Just sitting on the couch all day letting her eat.

    ReplyDelete