Thursday, November 4, 2010

Single Digits gahhhhh

Soooo excited to finally be at single digits. I mean it's truly amazing that we started this journey finding out exactly at 5 weeks and here we are now practically (giving 2 days) 34 weeks later....time seemed to have stood still sometimes and then went by super fast. And I'd have to say that these past few weeks probably seemed the longest..of course I want to meet Ava especially once I hit full term and knew she was safe.

I really don't know how this appointment is going to go today but I am going to tell her about my swollen ankles and feet. Yes it is common but before it was only happening after I had to go to the grocery and stand cooking after work and now even though I keep my feet propped up all day at work it's happening by 1 and it's a lot!

But my blood pressure has been great so we'll see.

I just hope it's good news all around.

I have gotten everything done at work in fear of me going out early so today I have nothing to do and won't tomorrow either.

Next week if I'm still here I will be busy Monday and Tuesday and that's it.

I'll update tonight when I get home (if I go home heh) after my appointment which if I do get to go home I hope is early so I can FINALLY go to the daycare.

No comments:

Post a Comment