Tuesday, December 14, 2010

First Night...

That Mr. B is out of town. I'm really sad and miss him even when I hate his snoring that keeps me up in between being up with Ava.

I never liked it in the first place but now it feels like our family unit has been ripped apart. :(


I want him to find a new job.



On a different note I'm listening to my sweet baby girl make her noises on the monitor while sleeping.


She seriously is a loud sleeper making grunting and well strange noises haha but tonight she's doing these cute little coo's that makes me want to go in there and bring her in bed with me and just watch her sleep and snuggle with her...but I know I can't even if Mr. B is gone because routine is key.


Oh I worked it out with my question I had...I emailed my feelings out and that worked. yay!


I can't believe we're just 11 days away from Christmas...it's crazy how quickly time is flying.


This morning I had to take Auntie DC to the airport and we left here at about 5:30am and I got home at 7am and I was freaking missing her the entire time...it's going to be really really hard leaving her at daycare even if I do really like that place.

Speaking of I went back in and paid the registration fee so she is set! The only girl in the infant room so she'll be spoiled haha...what else is new.


I need to a post a pic of how many headband bows and onsies DC brought...so sweet.


Ava now has enough Xmas outfits for all of next week so we'll do theme week tee hee


I'm looking forward to New Years Eve...I always make Mr. B a nice romantic meal so I need to start getting that meal plan together.


I really want to bake some stuff but really what's the point. I'm not a huge sweets eater and we're just having Mr. and Mrs. B in law for a couple of days so it will go to waste.


I am going to make mini bread puddings for the folks at Mr. B's work though


Well I'm off to get some sleep before Ava wakes up. Last night she did 5 hours for her big stretch but she's been teetering between 3-5 le sigh...let's hope we can keep going on 5 oh and this whole wide awake thing from 2-3 yah that needs to go away haha
I'll leave you with some yummy tiny baby toes...

No comments:

Post a Comment