Friday, December 31, 2010

New Name

Well I figured since Ava is here we can stop calling this thing Butterball Happenings. I wanted a play on our last name but couldn't come up with anything so The B's Times 3 will have to do.

Just like last year I will compile my end of the year photos and big survey but with a beh beh it's kind of hard.

I will get that done sooner rather than later though.

Tonight is Xmas Eve and Uncle Kevin and Auntie Jen are coming over.
I'm cooking Peppercorn crusted Prime Rib, Homemade Caesar Salad, Garlic Roasted Asparagus and we're having truffles for dessert.

It should be very good!

I hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Year.

2010 was such an amazing year for us I couldn't imagine 2011 being any better but I know it will be with our sweet baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment