Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Santa

Ok so I have no motivation to write right now even though I spend my nights surfing the net.
but

today we went to my work and let Ava see everyone and they were all excited and I fed her there..then I wanted to take her to Bass Pro because they had a Santa and on the way there traffic was terrible and she was screaming so when we finally got there I fed her in the car.

Then the line was soo long but she did great until I realized her bottom felt damp ughhhh

Takes the picture super cute and free weee

Take her to the car and she pooped a little out the side ...wonderful...no probs I have an outfit in the diaper bag...oh no I don't awesome.

haha le sigh oh well such is life right.

I used the last diaper so tonight I restocked and put a tshirt, onsie, and nightgown just in case.

I doubt I'll order any prints from Bass Pro since it has the logo but will take a picture of the picture and post.

I did manage to get her announcements and our family card out too before the holidays so I'm stoked about that.

Resume is in so I'll just have to wait until they want to set up an interview and I'll probably have to go back to work to do that on the video phone which I guess I'll have to have Mr. B go in late or come home early so I can go do that.

Well I am baking after all haha I am doing 4 different kinds of cookies but cut the recipe in half so it won't be too much.

I am really excited about Xmas gifts this year...I know Mr. B spoiled me and I am spoiling him...like he said this will probably be our last year of good gifts to each other since the next few years Ava will be really spoiled.

Off to bed and Ava has consistently been doing 5 hours before her first wake so here's to her sleeping 3 more hours

No comments:

Post a Comment