Thursday, June 25, 2009

6 months..

Until Christmas....I seriously can not believe how quickly this year has gone. They (and by they I mean anyone who was in their 20's and up when I was younger) always said that the older you get the faster time flies...well it's the truth!

Normally I start shopping in August and I feel like I should start next month just for economic reasons so I can get better deals. Because I swear I get better deals in the summer and fall then I do in the winter.

And this year we'll obviously be cutting back...and we've been set pretty good and H got his commission today and thankfully it was bigger then we thought. I was hoping for about 500 above our house note so I could save that but it was 1000 more! And what's crazy is time last year it was about 1500-2000 more then that!!! And I thought...where did it all go? The wedding. We paid for everything in cash including the all inclusive honeymoon plus we did put some in savings so I can't complain.

Granted 675 is gone of that but hey it's season tickets to LSU so I can't complain. It sure beats waiting until that Thursday or Friday to finally find some.

Speaking of finances I just scheduled our very last payment for the Nascar....(which is a Visa). It feels fantastic because when I first got with Mr. B that thing was about 10k. We put about 1k on it ourselves buying National Championship tickets but hey it was the National Championship in New Orleans (like that will ever work out that way again) and we whooped on Ohio State...so it was worth it.

But none the less giving away 350 each month has sucked but it feels so great...I think I may actually cry that night haha.

But alas we don't get to see that 350 because we'll then be putting it on the Bass and turning a 150 payment into a 500 a month payment. And hopefully if H's commissions can at least stay where they were at this month then we'll have that sucker paid off by I'd say October...if not it should be by the years end. And then that means 500 extra smackers a month whoot!

But then we'll just put that towards paying off my grandpa for my car haha but then we'll have the car paid off by June of next year and be completely debt free except for the house of course, a small loan at the bank, and student loans which are tiny.

I just named off a bunch of stuff haha but you know what I can then say. That I'm one of the 3 of the 7 out of 10 that has no CC debt. Not many people can say that.

And it couldn't come at a better time just in case we do get pregnant. Not that we are folks! But just in case it happens I already feel so much better.

And finding out that old friend is pregnant just makes me want to have a child so bad because I've been wanting it and what's up with everyone else getting it.

So my aunt flies into the states tomorrow and she'll be going to buy a pre paid cell so we can text. I can't wait!

And that's my rambling for today.... peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment