Tuesday, June 30, 2009

You should be prould...

So I did it...I emailed her.

I pretty much said congratulations (yesterday I was on Bed, Bath, & Beyond looking for our friends registry. I decided to type in Alanna's name and lo and behold she was set to get married this November. So I guess the pregnancy was a surprise and they did a quickie) which is fine by me. It is what it is.

I told her that the older I get the more honest I get, and the less patience I have for bs. I said frankly I don't think we'll ever be good friends and will never have what we had. (but to be honest what we had wasn't that great...well it was a give and take...I gave she took).

And that we can try just updating each other on each other's lives and see how that goes.
I emailed her on her regular email. She hasn't logged back into Myspace since that Sunday so it's most likely she didn't check her email either.

On Sunday Mr. B and I went to Chimes and had a few beers...or 5 or 6 haha. And I told him I replied. He said "I was waiting for this" but he was proud of how I handled it.

So the family made it safely back into the states after some delays. My aunt is actually coming down for our friends wedding on August 1st. So that will be great to see her the weekend before and then get her all to myself the next weekend. And I'm sure we'll celebrate my bday then since it's only a few days later.

I got emotional with Mr. B this weekend because 25 hit me. Granted I think 26 is harder because then you're on the other end of your twenties but geez I started visiting down here when I was only 19 well I turned 20 that day. I can't believe that I've already been living down here for 3.5 years. It does seem like longer though.

And then I got a call last night that has now officially put me in the middle of a very complicated potentially lethal situation. I don't like it and it's really hard to be Switzerland in this situation. I know who I would side with but I also know who I need to act like I'm sort of siding with. Keep your enemies closer kind of thing.

Regardless I don't need to be involved and I think it's all silly. I'm going to call Momma B about this because if this gets crazy they need to know the truth. Last night Mr. B said "I'm sorry you're being brought into this." Which was super sweet of him. Oh well I'm just glad it's not my issue. But this is going to get a lot worse before it gets better I can tell you that.

And one more thing...I wish this damn heartburn shit would stop. I'm assuming it's acid reflux but this is ridiculous for reallllzzz.

Well I'm off to buy something. I haven't really done that in awhile and have the itch in a serious way.

No comments:

Post a Comment