Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hair



So I'm scheduled to get my hair colored and cut (Last time was on Halloween of 08 yack). So I can't decide if I want to go all dark (I know most folks do get highlights in the summer) but like this picture of Jessica Simpson where she's a little more tan and has darker hair I really like the look.




And I'm actually toying with the idea of doing bangs, where I can wear them normal or side swept like hers...however every time I get bangs I like them for a minute then hate my life since I really don't do my hair in the mornings.



Now here's a picture of Jamie Lynn Sigler with highlights...which I do like. Decisions...decisions..


Well I actually got a lot done whoo me. We hung our wedding pictures in our bedroom. (I've only had them framed sitting on our dining table for oh 6 months haha) and I went through one of our office's closets and threw out a lot of stuff. I've put together my picture display but need to run to Walgreen's tomorrow and make a copy in Black and White. Then I can put them up tomorrow. I'll post pics when I get that done. I've put away all clothes except for one basket left in the laundry room but boy that's a major improvement.

I also spray painted our non working fountain that's just too big to throw out. I need to buy one more can to finish off and buy mosquito tablets too. But at least from the street it looks nice.

And a shout out to our LSU boys for beating Virginia...good luck tomorrow!

Well I'm off to plan our weekly meal menu.


No comments:

Post a Comment