Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Weekend Recap

Ok so I did get my hair done and it's more like Catherine but with a few highlights and the bangs are a little longer.

I wish I would've gotten them cut a tiny bit more because it's hard to wear them straight down during the day since all I'm doing is my bangs (hey thats an improvement from normally what I do ok?) but I guess once I actually straighten everything it'll work out.

Pictures are on my FB....I'll update here when I get a chance.

This past weekend was a lot of fun. I headed down to Luling early so I could make it for the LSU game and then it was delayed but boy did we whoop on them.

We drank entirely too much but had so much fun and now have some inside jokes.
Saturday I got my hair done and had lunch with Ashley and Monique. We took a nap and then the boys grilled out.

We all took another nap and I woke up to Mr. B and Kevin drinking with Kevin's lost lost buddy (long story). Well they were all getting drunk and decided it would be a good idea to go to Southpark to chew out Scott. We all know he's a loser do we need to do it anymore.

Well when I got ahold of them at 1:50am they were leaving. It was 2:30 and Ash and I took a ride and they were in the parking lot and I got out of my car and was like "time to go!" and Mr. B obliged (smart man) he then proceeded to tell us stories that have confirmed my suspicions of Scott not being all there and that's where I'll leave that.

So now we have even more inside jokes haha.

I was soooo happy when my beloved Tigers pulled out the win on Monday but so sad last night. We just didn't look like our normal selves and I'm telling you they better bring it home tonight! They will. Maybe it shouldn't rain there and be really hot like it was on Monday because Texas can't handle that.

So I got a blast from the past if you will. I logged into FB on my phone while driving back home on Sunday and saw that Alanna (ex best friend) had done an update something to the effect of "for all of those who I haven't talked to in awhile here's whats going on in my life...I'm married...here is my new last name" I knew it was pretty much towards me because she never goes on FB and nobody has commented on hers in a long time.

So I log into myspace and there it was....an email from her.... da da da!!

The title was Reach Out and because I'm sick I immediately thought Reach Around (ok I never claimed to be a classy lady...haha classy)

It really wasn't that long of an email just her apologizing again for what happened and how she's married and 3 months pregnant and that really ticked me off because everyone is getting pregnant around me and her of all people who was Miss Independent until the Marines and it did something to her and now she's going to be a mom before me hmpph. Anyways she said the first person she thought of to tell was me, and how we always talked about raising our kids together...(trying to pull at the heart strings).

And how she misses me and if I'm willing she's willing.

I just don't know how I feel about all of this. I called Mr. B and told him and he didn't say much and then that night I read the email to him and he just said hmm....he can't stand her so I know that won't change.

I don't know how to respond. You know I miss talking to someone everyday because two of my best friends are overseas right now but not that bad. After everything and over a year I'm just kind of blank towards it.

Because here is how I am. I love you to the day I die, and I will defend and fight for you even if that means hurting someones feelings or telling another close friend to stop it. I will listen at 2am and help you through things. And generally after you screw me over I keep coming back because I'm a good friend but after you do screw me over enough and I end my friendship and/or relationship with you that's it...theres never any coming back.

So here I am someone reaching out and I don't really have that many feelings for it so what do I do?

Do I just ignore the email all together?

Do I email her and say congratulations and that's it?

Do I email her and say congratulations and we can try and be friends but it will NEVER be like it was before and we'll just fill each other in on our lives as we see fit?

Decisions....Decisions....

Well I have to go make my pinwheels since our party at work starts in a few minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment