Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Getting My Heeerr Did!

Ok so I sent Mr. B a Power Point collage of hairstyles on celebs ranging from styles to color (yes I'm a dork).




But I'm torn. Because I like some of Jessica Simpson's do which I've posted about but here it is.







But Mr. B really liked Catherine Zeta-Jones in this pic.

The main difference is Jessica's bangs are a little longer (because I love to just go in the morning and I'm worried regular bangs will take forever...however I mean how hard can it be to just blow dry those if need be right?! And I do like her color but I also like Jessica's color. I think I'll take both in to my stylist and see what she says...she's fab so she can work her magic and pretty little way she likes.

In new news my grandpa called me and shocked the hell out of me with something in his will....I just am honored but feel like they're being taken advantage of from a certain someone and that's why all of this came about and it sickens me people think like that.

Anywho they have 90%ly (making up my own wording hah) talked me into coming to the family reunion this year. I have been torn because I really wanted to go to the beach with Mr. B, or get a Wii, or go the the reunion. My grandpa graciously offered to pay for my plane ticket...I think his words were (God Damn It ...I'll just send you a check if you don't let me pay for the damn ticket...when I want to I'm going to!") hehe gotta love him. But I would have to take 3 vacation days which would leave me with 8 hours and then I'd have to save like mad to get enough for Xmas. Well who am I kidding? I get 10 every pay check. But we were toying with the idea of going to Seattle to see LSU play. But that's a holiday weekend so that would be ok.

But then I got this huge gush of wind taken right out of my lungs when I realized that Mr. B wouldn't be going. (He never intended to) but still the thought of being away from my bestie just hurt for some reason. (And yes he's gone on business and I've been away for Business and Pleasure before) but maybe with recent events we just both really realized we're best friends and there's nothing more that I look forward to doing then to hanging with him even if we don't talk and just watch TV.

I know I'll be ok because I'll be with my family having a good time, but I lurve him and wish he could go.

I had to make sure the place was somewhat up with the times and had Internet which they do thankfully but then I'd have to do some work there and yah all that fun stuff...I guess then I wouldn't use soo much vacation!

Well that's all my ramblings for one sitting.

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment