Friday, May 7, 2010

Goodbye...

Is so bittersweet.
Not this F'N time!

You have been nothing but short of making me miserable and quite honestly I'm fed up.

Peeing all of the time, getting sick EVERYWHERE (including today another exorcist moment in my car in the parking lot of the place I was getting lunch from), the frequent fatigue, the moodiness..oh the moodiness (I put Kate Gosselin's bitchy attitude to shame)...

I will not miss you okay....so you better get over that.

And you better be bringing me a better friend....I know she'll be better.

So here are you eviction papers 1st Trimester!!!!

It's time to get the F out!

2nd Trimester HERE WE COME!!!!

Technically it's not until tomorrow but I probably won't be blogging tomorrow.

Very exciting times ahead! (Now let's hope the FCC gives a good rate and my company doesn't go bankrupt or else I may have some not so good times ahead)

12W6D

No comments:

Post a Comment