Monday, May 3, 2010

Thought...

It was over...

But I was wrong.

I got sick last night after 2 good days. But actually it was a few days. I got sick in the shower Friday morning but felt fine afterwards and was even able to eat BBQ for dinner!

Saturday I didn't get to have breakfast until about 11 and was fine ...I was shocked.

I ate lighter on Saturday and then Sunday I ate quite a bit but by about 8 I wasn't feeling good and got sick about 10.

Don't think I ever recovered from that...and I wasn't able to eat all my small snacks this morning either. I'm glad that I did tell my boss because she asked how I was and told her eh because I haven't eaten as much and she said go to lunch but I wasn't finished with all my reports.

She had what she needed but I just ate a quick snack and forged ahead.

I ate about an hourish ago and feeling bleh which sucks because I have to try and plan out meals and go to the grocery tonight and cook....I don't even want to think about that right now.

12W2D

No comments:

Post a Comment