Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Very Cool

Ok so we all know I have a Doppler and I still can't hear Butterball's heartbeat...probably because I got a 35 dollar one haha

But I can hear that lil Butterball moving around in there! And when it was doing flips and what not it sounded like a fish passing by in water haha

But I could tap on a spot and the baby would react to it....so freaking cool.

I just kept tapping. I'm sure Butterball was like "Could you quit f'n with my home please"? haha

I'm not feeling that hot but really am in a coma...I sooo want to leave early today.

I ran to Target to get a few things and saw the clearance rack for the women's/younger whatever...anyways it was like 50% off so I started looking at noticed they put maternity stuff there too!

So I got a long sleeve for later and a cute tunic cover up and a white spaghetti strap to go under that and I can wear it with my black leggings which will be a perfect outfit to wear tomorrow weeee

I have so much to do at the house since I didn't do a lick of anything last night.

And I didn't even blog about how Monday was Mr. B and I's 2 year anniversary or did I? I guess I'm in the stages of forgetting stuff in pregnancy haha oh well...we love each other...good enough right?!

I have to go try and do work or I will fall asleep.

15W4D??

No comments:

Post a Comment