Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Randomness

I wanted to come up with something really interesting to talk about but I just don't have anything haha

I checked out babyfit.com thanks to Jin to see how many calories I should be eating and it also gives me suggestions on foods/meals to eat and even does grocery lists.

I altered mine a little bit because I can't stand the thought of eating pork right now and this whole eat lots of chicken thing is tough. I'm so a steak or seafood gal.

But I did the thingy for 4 days and the grocery bill was freaking so high it was nuts.

In looking at what I have been eating it's not like I haven't been eating pretty healthy anyways and managed to keep my weekly bill about 60 bucks cheaper.

There are more fruits and veggies but when I look at it I think its not so much about quantity but variety so therefore some are more expensive then I buy.

I'll still keep that in my diet but probably won't follow the lunch or dinner because even if I'm not worrying about Mr. B and eating dinner I didn't like many of the options...maybe it was just this weeks though.

I just want to focus on keeping things down to be honest...it's kind of started back up this week..nothing I can't handle though especially with work knowing now I don't feel like I HAVE to get sick in the car and can do it in the restroom haha

Yah I'm strange like that.

So far the poll on my board is boy...should be interesting.

It's crazy to think we still have 1.5 more months until we find out but it's already been 1.5 months since we've seen our little butterball so we can wait and it will go by fast.

I'm going to try my Doppler tonight and see if I can get the heartbeat...it says it really doesn't work until 14 weeks and my doc agreed (it's not high tech like hers hah) but maybe so...

I really wish someone would've warned me on how freaking expensive maternity clothes were!
I went to Kohl's today and spent about 70 on 3 things...I am taking them back though...I feel bad for doing that but now that I know my size I can buy via ebay. As long as the clothes are in good condition I don't care that I'm buying 2nd hand and some aren't...some have price tags on them.

For all the things I've bid on I could get like 10 dresses, 15 shirts, and 3 bottoms for the price I paid for 3 things!

gah

No comments:

Post a Comment