Friday, May 28, 2010

Heard It! 4 Month Check Up

So yesterday was my 4 month check up. Not much to say. Heart Beat sounded good and I had to give more blood for our quad screening.

The test of course won't tell us if the baby has downs, spina bifida, trisomy and hmm I can't remember the other one but it will tell us if we're at a greater risk and then at that point for some of them we would do a scan or have H come in and give blood to see if we're carriers of some things.

We both just didn't feel to good about doing an amnio and since I don't have any of the triggers that would generally make a doctor urge us to do an amnio we didn't want to.

The baby did move some from the last time she did the doppler...from the left to the middle.

So then I went home and went on a search to find Butterball's HB. I FOUND IT! haha it was so cool except that little thing kept moving around...so every time I got it I had to go on a search again.

It was middle to right. I tried timing the heart beat but I was trying to keep track of it, hold the doppler, and in my right hand hold my touch screen phone (not a big cool iphone) and hit start and stop but the buttons were tiny haha

But I it was about 157ish...I'm going to have Mr. B help me when he gets home.

Speaking of home...I want to go there now. I am feeling very faint. I think it's because I had two doughnuts and some chocolate milk which I never have and maybe I'm over inundated with sugar...I'm trying to drink water and think I may go lay down under my desk haha...sounds silly but I think that may work.

It didn't work. I had a bean bag and a blanket and still nothing.
I have so much work to do so I'll still have to work from home but it's got to be better then this.

So June 24th we find out the sex of the baby! I can't wait! It seems like so far to wait but we've already waited this long what's another month haha

Ok I'm leaving

No comments:

Post a Comment