Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Can you....

feel hiccups at 17.5 weeks?

I mean I think I just started to feel movement this week but for awhile there were a lot of movements every second or so and thought maybe this is the baby having hiccups but then I thought maybe I was just insane and maybe it was just my stomach acting a fool...haha

Anyways
So excited that in 2 weeks and a day we'll find out what our little butterball is! I'm so excited that we'll know before our trip to Iowa since my GG is definitely throwing me a mini shower whoot!

It will be so great to see my girlfriends that I don't get to see except for once every two years or a friend I've rekindled with and it's been 8 y'all!!!!

And just so excited to see my family and see my cousins who are more like nieces and nephews and have them help me make a cake for the 4th, and see my aunt and brother an sister.

It'll be a lot of fun. Don't get me wrong I love them but I wish I was going to the beach too...I really wish we could've gone and met up with my aunt but oh well.

In 2 years when the butterball is big enough we'll go

Anyways that's it

No comments:

Post a Comment