Sunday, June 27, 2010

It's a .....


GIRL!!!! I had this deep feeling it was and sure enough I was about the only one haha


Ava Grace it is! I truly love that name now.


She was moving around so much it took the tech so long to figure it out. In fact she was moving around so much she couldn't get all pictures of the heart so I get another u/s next visit which I'm pretty excited about :)


She was weighing in at 11oz on Thursday which on Saturday when I hit 20 weeks it says average size is about 10.5 ounces so my little girl probably will look like a butterball when she arrives haha


Her HB was 151 as well...


At first I could see a little disappointment on Mr. B's face (he was smiling and happy though) but then already I've been catching him touching my belly while sleeping and this morning he came in and I was kinda asleep and he kissed my bare belly...I mean how cute?!


Last night he said "I'm ready for her to get here" haha...so great coming from someone who it took a long time to convince we were ready to start trying.


My sciatica has been really acting up...propping pillows has yet to work bleh


well I think I'll take a Sunday nap.


Then I'm going to pull out the suitcases and start packing since we leave for Ltown right after work on Wednesday.


whoot

No comments:

Post a Comment