Friday, June 25, 2010

Weekly Update: Week 20

How far along? 20 Weeks

How big is baby? Cantaloupe

Weight gain/loss? 7lbs total

Maternity clothes? yes and no. I wear a lot of dresses that I've had so its technically normal clothes but you can tell I'm pregnant and I've bought a few shirts and a pair of jean capri's.

Stretchies? Still the ones on my boobs above my nipples which tells me the weight of my boobs has stretched my skin :(

Sleep? Anymore good for an hour or so then I have to pee, or shift, or let the damn dog out ugh

Best moment this week? Finding out the gender!

Movement? Feeling a few more flutters....listening on the doppler Butterball is moving a ton at night!

Food cravings? nothing really except when I get home everyday I like to drink some pickle juice...I did like it before but now every day I want it haha

Food adversions/foods that make me sick? I actually finally good on this y'all!!!!

Gender? It's a GIRL!!!!

Labor signs? none. It needs to stay that way!

Belly button in or out? More and more shallow by the day!

What I miss? Feeling energized

What I am looking forward to? cleaning out the closets in the babies room....feeling the baby move...and seeing my family

Milestones? Another week down! finding out the sex

New things this week? Bump continues to grow haha I love it honestly! Pooing twice a day! Knowing the sex

Randoms? Hips are still hurting, fatigue is in full force, hungry more, and in planner mode..oh and funny how the body changes...coughing or sneezing now feels very odd!

Weekly Wisdom? I'll be emotional the first week bringing baby home so I'll need a relaxing environment

Emotions? I have evened out I think...I'm still getting mad at my boss but she's the reason why.

No comments:

Post a Comment