Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My little girl...

is moving like crazy!

I am feeling stronger flutters everyday and even a few outside movements but not strong enough for Mr. B to feel since they are soft and sporadic.

I pretty much packed everything last night so that tonight I can tidy up the house and have outfits prepared to wear to work the next day since we won't get home until about 1:30am ughhh so not looking forward to that!

I decided to try on my shower dress (I won on ebay awhile back...brand new tags and so flippin cute) umm yeah...I look so cute belly down...boobs not so much. That medium is made for I would say a very small C or less. And folks I've joined the big D club so that ain't happening.

I stuffed my boobs in there and they looked like sausages...it was ugly.
And of course all my other cute summery dresses don't fit.
And the ones I wear everyday aren't summery showery like.

But I think I found something and maybe I'll find something in Dport when I get there eh...

Last night was the first night that Mr. B had gone out of town since we enforced the no Parle in bed rule. And I have to admit I almost cracked. Not even because he wanted to be in the bed (he's been such a good boy with going to his own) but I loved having his body touch some part of mine to feel safe even though he couldn't hurt an intruder.

But I made it through and got better sleep since Mr. B wasn't in there...(sorry love)

I can tell that as the months go I'll be sleeping in the guest room to move and kick and roll around as I please without worrying about him.

Auntie Katti called about food last night and we went over the menu for the shower...honestly I don't even care about presents I just want that food in my belly NOW!

I can't wait for all the hometown food places...you know 5 star such as
Bishop's
Rudy's
Hungry Hobo
Happy Joes
Village Inn
Belgian Village
and maybe
Old Chicago

But these are all great things I can't get here.
I'd love to get a gyro from Uncle Petes and get an enchilada from that Mexican place on 23rd ave that I can't remember but there isn't enough time.

Oh and Whiteys hellllo!

And maybe Governors haha
ok I need to go get lunch

1 comment:

  1. The kids and I LOVE Bishop's!! Hopefully you will make it to all of those places!! Sure hope that you have an appetite!

    ReplyDelete