Friday, June 4, 2010

Weekly Update


How far along? 17 weeks. According to WTEWYE, this is the last week of month 4.

How big is baby? on it’s way to being a large bell pepper (5.5 inches and between 5 and 7 oz)

Weight gain/loss? When I went to the doc last week I was 175 (gasp I told my weight) and that was up about a pound for the month.

Maternity clothes? yes and no. I wear a lot of dresses that I've had so its technically normal clothes but you can tell I'm pregnant and I've baught a few shirts and a pair of jean capri's.

Stretchies? Just the ones I've always had on my legs but they seem more noticeable haha I'm applying my butter morning and night

Sleep? Great for a few hours and then my arms fall asleep or I have to shift or pea.

Best moment this week? Mr. B finally got to hear the ButterBall's HB on the doppler and then I tapped and he could hear it moving around haha We also bought our plane tickets to go home in just a month whoot

Movement? I think I felt a flutter this Monday but was so stressed with work that I let that go and haven't since.

Food cravings? nothing really except when I get home everyday I like to drink some pickle juice...I did like it before but now every day I want it haha

Food adversions/foods that make me sick? I actually finally good on this y'all!!!!

Gender? You know I was feeling girl but sooo many people are saying boy so who knows. We'll find out in less then 3 weeks sqqeweeeee

Labor signs? none.

Belly button in or out? Ok this I noticed just recently how shallow it's gotten because I had a pretty deep one and was shocked haha

What I miss? Feeling energized, and drinking I'm not going to lie

What I am looking forward to? cleaning out the closets in the babies room....feeling the baby move....finding out the gender...and seeing my family

Milestones? made it another week!

New things this week? Definitely a noticeable bump...now its getting to the point where people's faces aren't puzzled with...."is she fat or pregnant"? haha

Randoms? My hips are starting to ache a little. I guess the bones are starting to shift? stole this from Jin because this is happening to me too

Weekly Wisdom? Haven't gotten any this week I don't think...shocker!!!

Emotions? I have been pretty steady on this surprisingly...before pregnancy I was an emotional mess and then nothing while I was pregnant but I am seeing I'm becoming more sensitive. Last night Mr. B and I had a tiff because he wants an LSU purple backpack diaper bag for when he takes the kid out. I don't want that for myself. I want a basic black one so that he could carry it. He got all upset saying I'm making all the decisions. To me it's not practical and I'm registering for 2 ok...and I told him when will you ever take the baby out without me? Let's me realistic. He was all WHATEVER just WHATEVER and I found myself in tears haha...He rolled over and I got over it though

16W6D

No comments:

Post a Comment