Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Just Blah

That's all I really have today. I'm stuff full, wasn't in a very good mood earlier anyways (although Love Is A Battlefield did cheer me up) and now it's raining...don't get me wrong I want the rain to stay!!! But when you're tired, full, and bored at work...rain=me no likey.

Although my lazy ass won't have to go water tonight so that's a plus. And thank goodness dinner is something simple (steaks, mashed potatoes and gravy) but I do have to do some laundry. But I'm pretty sure that I can get away with one load since it's so close to the weekend.

Saturday I think we're headed to MS to see Mr. B's mawmaw especially since Mr. B senior will be staying the night there...then he'll follow us to the house since Mr. B senior is dropping off their refridgerator and Mr. B's Dr Pepper machine on Sunday morning. We'll be putting those bad boys in the garage....which means hooray I get my way and we can finally organize and throw a bunch of shit out! yesssss

I've slowly been throwing away stuff...well as much as I can every week. So tomorrow (Thursday) Mr. B is most likely going out with customers and I try and take the trash out Thursday night...so it's perfect to throw away some of his junk...

Maybe I can talk him into putting together our golf stand.

I just read this and have realized that I live a very pathetic and lonely life haha.

Wow I think I need to shop online now or something.

And why is the layout different now....no spell check? No cool things ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment