Tuesday, March 23, 2010

How Big

So I've added the cute How Big is Your Baby ticker however I'm not 7 weeks.

When I go the regular bump and put in my due date it of course says 6 weeks like it should but when I did the due date for this (which is the same site just specifically for blogger) it says 7.

None the less I know exactly what night I concieved and know that every Saturday updates the weeks until I go get a sonogram and they tell me different.

Pills worked pretty well. I tried a cheese calzone because its mainly bread and I've been able to handle cheese pretty well....it was fine until about 1/2 hour ago. I'm thinking I ate too much but I really could go get sick right now but I just keep taking deep breaths...I have 1.5 hours more so I'm going to focus on something time consuming.

Although I have to go to the grocery after this yuck!

Anyways I have a lot of work to do tonight but hopefully I can update my weekly photo and stuff.

6W3D

No comments:

Post a Comment